We did what I expect almost everyone in America did- went to the parade, had a BBQ, and watched fireworks! There is nothing better in this world than a day of fun, family, and fireworks. I am grateful to live in this beautiful country, and even more thankful for our freedom. God Bless the USA!
(actual picture of our babies)
On 12/25/04 I went into premature labor with my twins. At only 24 weeks gestation, my sweet babies were not able to survive. They are always with me and inspire me to raise money for such a great cause.***Please help premature babies by donating to The March Of Dimes. Every year I raise money for the research and funding to find a cure to stop premature births.***
I am a mother of two darling little girls, Hailey & Tayler. I am married to the kindest, sweetest, most hard working man in this world! We have been happily married for 9 years. He is the greatest daddy to our girls, and my sweetheart.
You have adorable kids! :)
ReplyDeleteHeather, your family is absolutely adorable. Your girls are going to be so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures... I love their festive outfits. You are so cute and Im jealous of your awesome tan!
ReplyDelete