2/5/09

Happy 9 Year Anniversary Babes!










February 5, 2000: My cute husband, Rick and I were married 9 years ago today. Holy cow! Nine years flew by so fast! I love this man more than life itself. We are more in love now, than we were 9 years ago! He is the sweetest, kindest, most sincere and loving husband and father. He is the hardest worker...which is a good and bad thing! I love you so much "babes." Happy Anniversary!


February 5, 2002: Ricky and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Jordan River Temple!

Oh, and to go WAY back...

February 5, 1998: Our very first date in high school! We pretty much dated the majority of High School. One week later was Valentine's Day and I got a HUGE bouquet of beautiful red roses and heart balloons delievered to school. Man, he knows the way to my heart! :)

Rick would forget his head if it wasn't screwed on...so now it will make sense to you why he only has to remember ONE IMPORTANT DAY, rather than 3! Ha ha ha!

(Sorry, I have no wedding pics on this computer...just random ones of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment