2/3/09

I Have Bragging Rights....













I have to brag about my Hailey. Today we went to her SEP's (parent/teacher conference) at school. Her teacher went over Hailey's test scores that every student is
personally tested on (reading /spelling/penmanship/math/etc.) So the "average" test score for her age group is 25 points. My girl got 63 points! Yay! Looks like she is taking after her mom! (I am laughing outloud, hopefully you are too if you know me and my I.Q score!) I'd like to thank "Mi Sanderson" (inside joke for you who know me well) for teaching me all I know! In all seriousness...I am so proud of Hailey! She loves to learn, loves to read, she is the sweetest, kindest, most content and easy-going kid on the face of this earth. I am so so blessed to have her. She is the best big sis to Tay-Tay and is the best helper EVER! I love her so much. She is my angel and I am so proud to be her Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment