5/6/09

My Cute Class

Field trip to Dairy Queen



Our graduation is next week...here they are in their caps and gowns!


SO CUTE!

I love this kids like they are my own...the school year is almost over and I cry just thinking about not getting to see them everyday. I have the BEST job in this entire world!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay you finally updated your blog. I wish we lived by you and Cole could come to your preschool. I bet the kids love you. Also how cute that Hailey is in dance. She looks so big and her hair is getting so long. Tayler is so cute too! Since when are they all grown up into little girls? I sure miss out on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....how I wish Max could have been in your class! You are the cutest teacher in the whole world!

    Where did you get those DARLING cap and gowns?

    I love all the updates! Your girls are looking so big!

    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see your cute little preschool class. They are so lucky to have you as there teacher!. Hope you & your family are doing great!

    ReplyDelete