5/6/09

What a CRAZY life! Here's a QUICK 2 month wrap-up!!!




Hailey


Hailey's Dance Competition on Saturday...


She is the BEST dancer in this world!


Her daddy giving her flowers


I have had such a crazy, busy, hectic life!


Here is a quick update on the last little bit...


Tay has been dancing too, pics soon to come!






Hailey was the "Super Star" at School! It should have been a national holiday...she has counted down to this day since the first day of school! We got to go to school and do a spotlight on her.



Moab - Easter 2009







Easter Egg Hunt in the desert (Moab)




1 comment:

  1. OMG....Heather it is so good to see that you are so happy with a beautiful family. I have found lots of people in the past few months and it is good. How are you??? I am good my blog is mlbrunson@blogspot.com. Your daughters are just adorable. Please stay in touch!!!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete