9/27/09

My Future VHS Cheerleaders

Picture with their teacher, Roi Miles (yes, Lindsey's little sister)

Hailey doing her dance on the football field.

Love this picture...Tay doing a toe-touch!


My cute, dimpled, "Mini Cheerleader"
They had so so much fun!
We are all Vikes for life! ha ha ha! :)



4 comments:

  1. Like mother like cute daughters! I love the toe touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've already started training Oakley with cheerleading. :)
    your girls are adorable! i can't wait to see them cheering, when Ryker is playing football!! haha. {okay, so maybe the age gap is too big, but oh well, close enough}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,
    Your kids look so grown up all of a sudden, especially Tayler, it's only been a summer. I hope things are going good for you, are you prego yet. I still need to send you a letter for pre-school. So sorry. email me cheyjohnson25@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are they.....I love it. Like mother like daughter. My little Abi wants to cheer too. Your girls are just as beautiful as mommy. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete