8/19/09

My hillarious dad

So maybe I am the ONLY person who finds my dad hillarious, but he and I can laugh at the stupidest things. We have been known to egg each other on, trying to out-due each other.

Well, my mom, sis, and I drug him to the county fair with us. He usually hates big crowds, but I told him we would make fun of all the carnies...so he was in.

At this one tent/booth, there were some oriental people selling all this junk. (Maybe to them it was treasures, who knows.) So, I told my dad to try on this hat... and that hat... and it turned into us laughing our guts out.

He's my fav. He just get's younger and funner each year! Love ya dad.













2 comments:

  1. Cute blog!!! Your girls are so cute! I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap I am laughing my head off!!! How freakin funny. Gotta love the guy!!

    ReplyDelete