
Wednesday - Today at Hailey's school was, "dress as your favorite character in a book" day. Naturally, she picked "The Cat in the Hat" because (like I said) she LOVES anything by Dr. Seuss. She looked so cute!
My class celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. Aren't they so flippin' cute?




Heather! HOw are you?! When did you get a blog...and why is it SOOOOOOOO cute! I miss ya girl, let's get together and go to lunch one of these days! Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteHeather...How are you? It's been forever since I've seen you. Your girls are so so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe looked so cute! I can't believe how much she grows everyday! Love you.
ReplyDeleteIm glad you got your comments working! That is the cutest picture of Hailey. And your class looks adorable too!
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm glad I can finally leave a comment on your blog!
ReplyDeleteHailey is such a doll...I love how she loves DR. Suess!
Very cute blog. I'm glad I can keep track of you now. I'm just realizing...I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture of you. I feel like we go way back, but still have never talked face to face...interesting. I still think of you often and am glad to see you so happy and healthy.
ReplyDeleteYou're girls are beautiful! What a cute family!
You're welcome to check in on our blog anytime!
It was so great to hear from you! Thanks for the comment, and we will for sure have to keep in touch. Cute blog!
ReplyDeleteHeather-
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog from the viewmont site...so glad to see you are all doing so well!! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!
Aimee Toomey
aimeetoomey@yahoo.com (our blog is private, if you email I'll send you an invite)
Heather!?? Hey this is Jamie (Sorensen) Stoker. Your little family is SO beautiful. I am so glad I found your blog. Do you still live in my parent's ward? If so I should stop by sometime when I visit. Life looks wonderful for you!!
ReplyDelete