8/13/09

I should have known better...

I was craving Robintino's spaghetti for lunch today. Nicole (my sis) and I thought we could run there with all 4 of our kids.
Ha, ha, ha. Now that's a funny thought!
Here's a quick wrap up. Keep in mind, this was all in the first 20 minutes.
Lexie (Nic's oldest) sucked up ranch into her straw.
Then she blew it in my face, and down my neck, and on my shirt.
Kenzie (Nic's 2 year old) wanted some garlic bread.
It was gone, so I gave her mine.
She crumbled it up into a ball, then threw it at me.
Hailey had the giggles, which egged the kids on to be
as naughty as they could.
Tayler wanted to sit by me, she climbed over and pulled
my entire plate of spaghetti on the floor. And into my purse.
CHECK PLEASE! NOW, DAMMIT!!!!
I go to pay, my debit card declined. Rick forgot to transfer money.
I had to use my shopping money for New York.
It was fabulous.
I don't think I will be craving Robintino's spaghetti for a while...
and if I do, I'll just eat some out of my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment