After many many months with no one-on-one time, Rick and I finally got to sneak away for a much needed "Date Night."
(tilt your head to see this picture, a 6 year old was our photographer. Thanks, Hay!)
I told Rick that I was in charge of planning our very over-due date night. I got a babysitter (thanks Grandma Boop) a fun, hot car (thanks mom) and suprised Rick with a romantic dinner at La Caille.
What a yummmmmy dinner it was!!! I had mouth-watering lobster tail, Rick ordered a juicy rib-eye, we ate delicious salads, shrimp cocktail, and fabulous chocolate-dipped strawberries. Needless to say, it was a nice quiet dinner full of adult conversation and even comfortable, peaceful moments of silence.
The wandering peacocks made us do a double-take, thinking our kids were showing up to crash our date. They stole our bread, fought with each other and even pooped by our table. (LOL) Just like home sweet home!
Too pretty to eat? Whatever! Sooooo good!!! 
We capped off the date with a movie at the Gateway.
I love you, babe. ;) Let's do it again....




oh how fun!!!
ReplyDeletei love the hot car!
its sounds like it was a fun night!
i love you two!
Sounds fabulous! Luckily for us Bryan and I get date nights a little more frequently now that we have built in babysitters! :) And yes, I still remember well the days when you and Rick babysat them for us so we could get away! How sweet you were to do that! Too bad we don't live closer...we could send them over to babysit your cuties!
ReplyDeleteChills! I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy you guys were able to get away! Dinner at a FAB place and a movie sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou both look smokin in these pictures :)
How fun! You planned a good night. I should do something like that with Chuck.... its been a while for us too!
ReplyDelete